Yup, today I am back with a Queen Bee cartoon after a loooong time.
This one is about the time in my third trimester when the gynec told me , I better start walking if I need to meet my own expectations! Thats when I started my walks. (I was fairly regular. It is a surprise I managed to bring my lazy bones to work!)
It all started like this…
On the second day, the cat I told you guys about in my Animal Farm post, started to follow me…If you are a Telugu movie buff, there is a song in the movie Nannaku Prematho, (which roughly translates to ‘To Dad, with love’), I was reminded of that song after this incident!)
You can see a stick in my hand. That was to try to scare the cat away, but it hardly worked. I began to walk with a stick in hand, so much that people would come and ask me, why I was holding a stick. They thought it was a walking stick! (It actually helped. Some days I would find it very difficult to walk, the stick was really helpful!)
After some days, I had few more followers, in the form of our watchman’s kids. They would follow me most days. As if that was not enough, I had a pair of twins run after me!(the twins were grandchildren of a resident in our apartment)
After the number of followers began to increase, I felt like Gandhi, on his Dandi March! (He had loads of followers and he moved around with a stick in his hand!)
So what do you say? Am I right in feeling that way?
1. This is a light hearted post comparing QueenBee’s situation to Gandhi. This is not meant to hurt anyone.
2. NTR junior’s song, as mentioned above.
3. It is another matter that I soon developed pain in my right foot, which made walking very difficult. Ofcourse, buying a pair of doctor prescribed shoes does ease the pain.
4. Our watchman’s son is a kiddo who gives away loads of smiles. He doesn’t believe in talking, whereas his younger sister keeps shouting at the top of her voice and waves a ‘bye’ to everyone that would listen.
5. I tried my best to draw a shape which looks like a cat! I think I am fairly successful.